14 November, 2013

Superhero Portrait


 
 
Back to creating artwork for the blog. I've been doing a lot of studying and drawing. I'm really trying to improve my workflow and simply learn more things. This is a personal project I decided to do, and that was basically creating a realistic looking character. CG is extremely powerful and there are many amazing artists that inspire me, so I wanted to challenge myself. The pipeline started off as an idea in my head, then Zbrush, Maya, and Photoshop. It was my first time ever using Mental ray and generating UV's and Maps. It was basically a first time for me actually being technical in my workflow, so I am happy at how the outcome came out. I am already thinking about my next project, so more artwork will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment